Murder Mystery: Live & Let Spy
A fabulous Murderously Funny Zooming Mystery!
For your eyes only, prepare your Martini to be shaken and not stirred.
You are invited to join the Worlds super secret movie Spy Competition.
Have you got what it takes to be the next 008 ‘Kinky Nights’?
Your host Lord LegOver, looks forward to testing your little grey cells on this night of International glamour.
Get social on your sofa and see if you can unravel the mystery, as the team from Murder Incorporated bring the fun and giggles straight to your living room.
Your Host will guide you through your evening, as our professional actors video in the action.
You will be allocated your place on one of 5 International teams.
If you are part of a group and want compete against your friends, advise us on booking as to allocation requests.
As seen in the Herald: ‘The Hitlist: Scotland’s best at-home events to help you beat the lockdown boredom.’
- Your Spy Murder Mystery Story will be hosted by a live character who will guide you through the experience and facilitate your evening. The evening also involves pre-recorded footage and interactive discussions.
- Suitable for ages 16+. There is no explicit content, but the show is ‘carry-on’ in style and some innuendo which may not be suitable or entertaining for younger audiences.
- Duration approx. 1hr 40mins.
- On booking, you will receive a booking confirmation to confirm your payment/voucher has been successful.
- You will be sent your team Zoom link and digital Spy welcome pack ‘the week’ leading up to your booked date as team allocations for each date can only be finalized once all event vouchers are redeemed.
- You will be allocated your place on one of 5 International Spy Teams to take part in the event.
- If you are playing as part of a group and want to compete with/against friends, please advise upon booking as to allocation requests and we will do our best to accommodate.
- If you have purchased a voucher, it must be redeemed by 12noon on the Thursday prior to your chosen date. If you miss this deadline, you may be transferred on to a different date as long as there is one available.
- Min of 15 and max of 40 people per show. If your selected date foes not reach the required minimum number, you will be contacted and offered a transfer to a different date.
- Fancy dress is encouraged, but not essential. This is a show based experience, created to socialize and have fun.
- Shout outs for celebrations such as ‘Happy Birthday’ are welcomed, please make requests on booking
- Any connectivity issues, including broadband or hardware, by the customer will not be the responsibility of Murder Incorporated/The Walking Theatre Company and will not result in a refund.
To contact our team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|CHOOSE YOUR DATE||
27th Feb, 28th Feb, 5th March, 6th March, 12th March, 13th March, 19th March, 20th March, 26th March, 27th March, 28th March, 2nd April, 3rd April, 23rd April, 24th April, 30th April, 1st May, 7th May, 8th May, 14th May